Heavy-Duty Hand SoapWalrus Oil
Walrus Oil's Heavy-Duty Hand Soap is a waterless formula made from plant-based ingredients and pumice (volcanic ash). The concentrated ingredients creates a heavy lather that cleans your hands, helps exfoliate grease and grime, while leaving your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Made purely from nature.
Why Waterless? There's nothing evil about water, however when used in skincare products bacteria growth is nearly impossible to fend off without synthetic preservatives. And since we refuse to use synthetics in our products, we formulate our recipes so that water isn't even necessary, using only 100% food-safe, non-toxic, and synthetic-free ingredients.
• Vegetable Glycerin natural soap base and water alternative, derived from plants.
• Coconut Oil moisturizes dried and cracked skin.
• Jojoba Oil moisturizes skin.
• Potassium Cocoate natural soap base made from coconuts.
• Coco Glucoside natural foaming element made from coconuts.
• Castor Oil helps create a creamy lather while moisturizing skin.
• Pumice, volcanic ash used as a natural exfoliator.
• Citric Acid, plant-derived natural preservative.
• Vitamin E, plant-derived natural preservative that also helps with inflammation.
Wet hands, apply soap, lather for 20 seconds, and rinse.
For best results use within 6 months after opening. Keep at room temperature or in a cool and dry place. Keep tin sealed when not in use.