Logger's Lip Balm .15ozWalrus Oil
Made for cold and brutal weather and those who work outdoors. Our herbal formula soothes, moisturizes, and protects with nutrient rich Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Candelilla Wax. Lightly scented with Clove Flower Oil and cooling Menthol Crystals (0.5%). Made with only plant-based ingredients. Oval shaped stick for easy carry. Formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and non-shiny.
100% Plant Based
• Almond Oil and Coconut Oil moisturizes dried and cracked skin.
• Shea Butter, rich with Vitamin A and E, also soothes and protects dried lips.
• Jojoba Oil offers a waxy barrier, helps lock in moisture, and can reduce redness.
• Black Current Seed Oil, natural antioxidant helps regenerate damaged skin cells.
• Candelilla Wax soothes dried lips and provides a strong barrier against the elements.
• Menthol and Clove Flower Oil soothe irritated lips and smells wonderful together.
• Vitamin E, plant-derived natural preservative that also helps with inflammation.
Gently rub lip balm on lips until they feel smooth and coated. Apply more as needed.
For best results use within 6 months after opening. Keep at room temperature or in a cool and dry place. With the high concentration of Shea Butter, prolonged exposure to high temperatures can cause the lip balm to feel sandy. If this happens carefully scrape off the top layer. Keep lip balm capped when not in use.
I love this chapstick!
I have been buying Walrus oil chapstick for about a year now and it is my absolute favorite! I won’t use anything else now.
Great product and great value. Love the smell and the tingle from menthol ingredient. Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. The shape of the tube is awesome as it fits well in pockets. Gave as stocking stuffers and will definitely purchase more.
Awesome product! Will be buying much more!
Superior to the Leading Brand Competitors
Prior to Logger’s Lip Balm, I had tried every lip balm from all the leading brands available. 2 years ago, I settled on Labello Men from Germany. After trying Logger’s Lip Balm realized that I really had just “settled” for Labello, which is mediocre in comparison to Walrus Oil. I recommend Logger’s as a solid substitute for the leading brand lip balms.