Logger's Lip Balm .15ozWalrus Oil
Made for cold and brutal weather and those who work outdoors. Our vegan lip balm soothes, moisturizes, and protects with nutrient rich Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Candelilla Wax. Lightly scented with Clove Flower Oil and cooling Menthol Crystals (0.5%). Made with only plant-based ingredients. Oval shaped stick for easy carry. Formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and non-shiny.
100% Plant Based
• Almond Oil and Coconut Oil moisturizes dried and cracked skin.
• Shea Butter, rich with Vitamin A and E, also soothes and protects dried lips.
• Jojoba Oil offers a waxy barrier, helps lock in moisture, and can reduce redness.
• Black Current Seed Oil, natural antioxidant helps regenerate damaged skin cells.
• Candelilla Wax soothes dried lips and provides a strong barrier against the elements.
• Menthol and Clove Flower Oil soothe irritated lips and smells wonderful together.
• Vitamin E, plant-derived natural preservative that also helps with inflammation.
Gently rub lip balm on lips until they feel smooth and coated. Apply more as needed.
For best results use within 6 months after opening. Keep at room temperature or in a cool and dry place. With the high concentration of Shea Butter, prolonged exposure to high temperatures can cause the lip balm to feel sandy. If this happens carefully scrape off the top layer. Keep lip balm capped when not in use.
Love it. Used Burts Bees for years until now.
has been great so far. only used it a couple times but has a good "flavor" and smell. big container so doubt that it gets lost. thxs.
Great lip balm, nice and smooth with staying power. Reminds me of days in the woods with grandpa. Would buy again!!
I started using the walrus oil lip balm and love it! Works great which is how every product they make turns out. The beard oil is a great buy as well!
I use Walurs Oil products on most of my projects.